CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

wow...I've been very blessed!

Okay, just really quick I'd thought I would let you all know they other day just as I finished my last post...my mom came to me having this huge smile on her face and a paper in her hand and told me to sit down. So when she sat me down she read me this email she had recieved....I recieved a $5000 scholarship!!!! (yes five thousand...5k!) I was one of only fifty high school seniors in arizona to get it!! I started crying, becau that mean I never have to worry about buying books in college. After I heard the news I immediatly got on my knees and thanked Heavnly Father for this wonderful opportunity! I am so excited! Also a huge thanks to the Horatico Alger association!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! You are such a cute girl. I'm glad you remembered to thank Heavenly Father for this opportunity.

Tiffany said...

Awesome!! Congrat's Amanda!! You've got a full, bright future ahead of you! Hard work pays off, doesn't it!!!Good job!