CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

A little updatw


Ok so I have not posted a new update in awhile. Well not has been going on with me...except a few things. Number one: My AGS team in cheer is going to State this saturday, we were the only ones that qualified for it out of all the other AGS teams on my squad. So I am super excited and nervouse because we will be going up against the best of the best in Arizona, but I have great faith in our stunt pod that we will do amazing. Wish us luck though!!! Number two: I have now started my last semester of my senior year...since time is coming to a close on my high school experience I am getting extrmely antzy and want it to be over so I can start the rest of my life with college and finally be out on my own. I can not wait for that liberating experience. Number three: As some of you may know I really like being behind a camera and modeling! Well...there is this new little magazine thats out called AZteen, and well they came to our school to hold modeling auditions for their prom issue. Every single girl ,almost, was there. So I went filled out my information on the back of a post card which had a number on the front....went to the camera and took a picture. I knew out of everyone that was there that I would not get it. So I kept telling myself, "this was just for fun anyway" So I countinued my next couple of weeks after that thinking for sure I didnt get it. Then I got this call when I was at practice saying that I got the cover. They only choose 7 girls and 4 guys...and I got it!!!!! I am so happy and excited! My fitting for my dress is on Friday, and I do my photo shoot for it next week!!!

2 comments:

*Hansen's* said...

Congadulations! That's so exciting! Keep us updated on how your photo shoot goes. I'd love to see pictures too! ;)

Tiffany said...

AWESOME!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND WISH YOU THE BEST!!! Be sure to post pictures from that!!!love ya!!