CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Little update

Well, on saturday (Jan. 24) we had our schools winterformal. I went this awesome guy named Andrei... I meet him at EFY. This kid comes up from Thatcher Arizona (like three hours away) to come to the dance with me. I guess I made some impression lol. Well that was fun. I'll try to put pics up soon from that!! Well, besdies that nothing of any great consequence has happened. Life has been pretty boring. I also have been thinking about studying abroad for some time now, so I went to talk to my mom about it and she told me to wait until I was a sophomore in college!!! I really want to intern in Europe so now I am really frustrated, because I dont know what to do with my life!! AGH!!!

1 comments:

Family said...

And I want my oompaloompa now too!